Uprisen PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mrpainmage for mod!

5 posters

Go down

mrpainmage for mod! Empty mrpainmage for mod!

Post  painmage Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm

How old are you?
Why would you want to become a mod?
well, it all started when i was 2..... naw i lied, but i just love to help people, and i like having respect, in a way that i can be asertive... but still help people at the same time, i think a mod is just that and hosts just that opportunity for me, and also for your server to run as smoothly as possible.
How would you help the community?
yessir! i do already! (ex. im normally in the online chat persuading ppl to dl, or controlling them if it goes down when owers/mod's arent on, also letting ppl pm me ingame to ensure there stay at uprisen pvp!) (to frontally answer the question i would help then by doing anything they need help with such as downloading problems, in game situations, rulebreaking, ect.)
How long do you play a day?
mhh, weekends 14 hours a day probly, weekdays about 5 maby.
Where do you live?
Bath county, Kentucky, (fml ikr? rofl but im not a redneck... nor do i act like one Smiley)
Have you been a mod before? If so, name the location.
yessir, real runescape. but my account got banned for botting... (ironic?) but i earned it on runescape, abov over 500k+ players so i have delt with larg crowds.
Would you abuse your powers?
nosir! i would hardly use them. i would use them for appropriot reasons such as Rulebreaking (xlog, duping, ((with proof))
What would you do if someone flamed you and broke the rules?
well, depends on if its personal or not.
if its not personal, i wont take it to heard and let them off with a waring, if continued... then i would give them a mute for a short ammount of time... if continued i would ban for a short time, then would lead to a perm. and to
some occasions, i might talk alittle back, but no1 is perfect... i try my best to be tho... some things just go to heart. Angry
Do you know what to do?
yes i do, a moderator will help people on the server, help them enjoy it, help keep it safe, protect it from hackers, and make it overall more enjoyable to other people, weather that be banning somone for not making the game enjoyable, or simply giving somone adivice.

-please take your time to read this, i have tried to be the best player i possbily can on this server, while still enjoying the frontal gameplay. if ellect mod, then i will not change under the power i have been givein, thankyou for your time to read this.

kthxbai! Smiley

(im not sure if the post is different but this is what i had on the older forums so im just reposting this!)

painmage

Back to top Go down

mrpainmage for mod! Empty Re: mrpainmage for mod!

Post  John Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 am

John
Admin

http://uprisenforums.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pony Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 am

Alot of time and effort put into app, very nice guy ingame always willing to help. One of my personal favourites to get the position.
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Hi Im Leo Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Gratz on mod buddy! Smile
Hi Im Leo
Hi Im Leo

Back to top Go down

mrpainmage for mod! Empty thanks guys :)

Post  Mrpainmage Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 pm

thanks guys, i got mod, i guess this post did somthing for me Smile
Mrpainmage
Mrpainmage

http://www.myspace.com/bathcountyskittles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pony Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:22 pm

mrpain, i hope you remember me, it's me the guy trying to help you to be a mod, you finally did it, congratz man ;Smile

David

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum