Uprisen PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scyther (!Mod App!)

2 posters

Go down

scyther (!Mod App!) Empty scyther (!Mod App!)

Post  scyther Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 am

How old are you? I am 14 years old

Why would you want to become a mod? I would like to become a moderator so that i can help the members in this server to continue having a great time playing on this server

How would you help the community? I would help the community by enforcing the laws of this server and by correcting other players when they are in fault

How long do you play a day? i play several hours a day and i will continue to

Where do you live? I live in Tampa Florida U.S.A

Have you been a mod before? If so, name the location. I have been a Mod 3 other times in 3 different servers. the servers are flamescape, rune-battle-front, and pkerslife. all these servers shut down but in all 3 instances i have lived in tampa florida U.S.A.

Would you abuse your powers? I would not abuse my powers for any reason whatsoever, I only plan to enforce them when necessary and to respect the powers given to me

What would you do if someone flamed you and broke the rules? I would immediately punish them with the correct punishment such as muting them or banning them from the server for much discipline

Do you know what to do? Yes, i know what to do as a moderator and how to act as one aswell. I hope u can believe what i have said. Thank you for listening and I hope I can help the community as a moderator

scyther

Back to top Go down

scyther (!Mod App!) Empty Re: scyther (!Mod App!)

Post  Pony Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 am

I dno if i've ever actually seen you ingame, i'd say get more experience with the server and try again. Wink
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum