Uprisen PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username )

2 posters

Go down

Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username ) Empty Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username )

Post  Hybrdier Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

How old are you?
Why would you want to become a mod?
To Help Make This Server Stay Fair And Not Let It Become Spammed, Because It Is An Amazing Server.
How would you help the community?
Keep It From Being Spammed ( By Accounts Or AutoTyping ), Make Sure No1 Dupes or Glitches the Server. PLus, MUCH MUCH more,
How long do you play a day?
As Long As I Feel Like....2-8 hours.
Where do you live?
Canada
Have you been a mod before? If so, name the location.
Yes, on three different private servers. But, the economy got ruined on those and even the owner quit, and I want to prevent that on this server which is why i want to join to help. I was mod on frugooscape, when it was still alive, and one of my friends server which he gave up on, i don't remember the name.
Would you abuse your powers?
No, If I Were Going To, I would make my own private server, and mess around like that, so i wouldn't be wasting my time posting this application.
What would you do if someone flamed you and broke the rules?
I would give them a warning to stop, then, if they don't, i would give them a warning mute. If they continued on a different account, i would IP mute them or IP bann them, but only as a last resort.
Do you know what to do?
If I didn't, I wouldn't be posting this application.

Hybrdier

Back to top Go down

Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username ) Empty Re: Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username )

Post  Pony Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 am

Decent app, seems a nice guy, but I cant help but feel other people deserve it more. Anyways Gl.
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username ) Empty Re: Airboy's Modd App ( Hybridier is Uprisen username )

Post  John Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 am

Never seen him, hes not active, locked.

John
Admin

http://uprisenforums.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum