Uprisen PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zap4231 !_*_!Mod application!_*_!

3 posters

Go down

zap4231 !_*_!Mod application!_*_! Empty zap4231 !_*_!Mod application!_*_!

Post  zap4231 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

How old are you? i am 14 years old

Why would you want to become a mod? I would like to become a mod because i would like to help the server stay in a good stable condition with no players breaking rules or not following the guidelines of the server

How would you help the community? i would help the community by enforcing the rules of the server and making sure that all the players follow the rules and guidelines set down on the server

How long do you play a day? i play for many hours every week and that does note count te weekend. in the weekend i play for many hours.

Where do you live? i live in the U.S.A. Tampa florida

Have you been a mod before? If so, name the location. I have been a mod in many other servers and some are very old servers that have shut down a long time ago such as flamescape or rune-battle-front. i have always lived in tampa florida and that is the location where i have been mod in all the servers

Would you abuse your powers? i would never abuse my powers. i would only use them if a player needed punishment for breaking the rules and helping other players that are new to the server or any players that need help in the server

What would you do if someone flamed you and broke the rules? if someone flamed me or broke the rules then i would punish them by doing any punishment that seemed necessary at the moment or i would contact a owner (John or Jamie) by sending them a pm if they are on and i would ask them to do something if a mod broke the rules

Do you know what to do? yes i have had abundant experience with being a moderator and i know what to do ingame

thank you for listening to my moderator application and I hope I am accepted. thank you Very Happy

zap4231

Back to top Go down

zap4231 !_*_!Mod application!_*_! Empty Re: zap4231 !_*_!Mod application!_*_!

Post  Pony Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:03 am

Nice app, seems a nice guy, gl.
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

wish you gl Smile
You seem to be very kind and nice, hope you get a chance to become one Smile

David

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down