Uprisen PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lynx mod application

2 posters

Go down

lynx mod application Empty lynx mod application

Post  lynx jr Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 am

1. Username: Lynx jr
2. Age: 13

3. Location: england

4.Do you have experience of being an Moderator on Yes i do , my Friend own server named murkscape . Too bad i quitted . I also worked with a friend on a server , i helped him whit ideas and those stuff. I know commands and i know the consequenses , commands i know : ::pickup
::item
::npc
::staffzone
::ownerwear
::adminwear
::xteleto
::banuser
::ipban
::god
::givemod
::giveadmin
::master
::sweet
::pure
::vent
::xteletome
::bank
::mypos

6.Why should we choose you to be an moderator?: I am very active , around 4 hours a day and i also contribute , i got alot of ideas for the server . I ban hackers , and i will do my job good . I help all the players , no matter what.

7. Why should we choose you to be an moderator?: Well,Im trustworthy i help people and joining the community and preventing duped and hacking I also will make sure no one will misuse this site or server.

7. What will you do to improve the server?: more people will join and i try to make the server number 1 in runelocus I will help all players with any questions they may have and i will make sure no one disobeys the rules on the site and server.

8. Will you abuse your powers?: nope i wont

9. How would you ban a hacker?: i would tell them that it is against forum and server rules ask them to stop ban them then report it to you.

10."A player starts spamming the server with an auto shout". What would you do in this situation? just ip mute him

11. What will you do if a person asks you for an item?: : i would say no because they should earn it like every one else

12. Would you make fun of another person if they were not chosen?: nope i wont

13. Will you leave if you don't get that job?: nope i will dedicate 70%-100% of my time to the forums and the server

14.Will you help other players on the server?: Of course , thats the job of a Moderator isnt it

lynx jr

Back to top Go down

lynx mod application Empty Re: lynx mod application

Post  David Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Very nice app, Haven't seen you on alot, maybe it's just me or I'm blind? But i wish you good luck, be active alot and you could have a chance of being one Smile

David

Back to top Go down